Rhys Chong is a Physiotherapist based in London and has been practicing for 15 years, specialising in sport and spinal physiotherapy. In 2010 he completed his first Ironman Triathalon in Zurich, Switzerland after 12 months of training. He is now know as ‘The Ironman Physio’, supporting first time Ironmen athletes.
The clinic, Physical Edge treats a wide variety of injuries and pains. Whether you need help to set up your office work station or you are injured from sport our team will be able to help you. Physical Edge is recognised by all major insurance companies. Here is a list of our most common treatments. If you want more information please be in contact www.physical-edge.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spinal manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilisation
- Sports physiotherapy
- Bespoke work station assessments
- Pre and post natal care
- Biomechanical assessment including Real time ultrasound
EMG analysis and video analysis
- Association with surgeons, personal trainers, sport doctors, pilates instructors, podiatrists and massage therapists
Physical Edge always looks to achieve the best treatment for your special needs. This is what you can expect when visiting us:
1. An assessment by a consultant physiotherapist to determine the cause of pain, source of pain and identifying your desired outcomes. Also a clarification of required lifestyle changes and establishing steps to achieve the outcomes you desire. This step also includes hands on treatment for pain relief.
2. Rehabilitation for further pain relief, better posture, better movement and to keep the pain away. Rehabilitation is the key to treatment, which means that the process of getting better involves you as the client. You might change the way you move at home, at work, in sport and other physical situations, which will allow your body to heal.
3. Referrals to experienced podiatrists, pilates instructors, massage therapists, personal trainers and doctors who are recognised specialists in their professions. The consultant physiotherapist takes the responsibility to coordinate and communicate with the team and ensure your predetermined outcomes are achieved.
4. Continued support as you take on further physical challenges in life and as your body changes with age. The support comes through developing strong relationships with you in order to understand your ongoing desires and needs.